- The operator of www.natureandme.pl website is OTORIA PHU Mirosława Puk, with the registered seat at ul. Włodkowica 26A, 60-334 Poznań, tax ID no. 5951341890, Regon statistical no. 300054914.
- The Website obtains personal data of its Users and stores them by means of:
- Voluntary disclosure of personal data in order forms.
- Storing data in the terminal equipment (so-called cookies).
- Collecting web server logs by OTORIA PHU hosting operator functioning at www.natureandme.eu
Information in Order Forms
- The Website collects data voluntarily disclosed by the User.
- The Webpage may store the information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- The data from order forms will not be transferred to third parties without the prior consent of the User.
- The data from order forms may constitute a collection of potential customers’ personal data, entered in the register maintained by the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The data from order forms are processed for the purposes resulting from the form’s function, e.g. for service request management or contact with customers.
- The data from order forms may be transferred to entities providing certain services – this refers in particular to the transfer of information regarding the holder of the registered domain to the operators of Internet domains (e.g. Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa [Research and Academic Computer Network]), acquirers, or other related entities cooperating with the Website’s Operator.
- We use “Cookies” on this website.
- Cookie files constitute IT data, text files in particular, which is stored on the terminal equipment of the Website’s User. Their purpose is the usage of the Website. Cookies usually include the name of the website they originate from, the time of storing obtained data on the terminal equipment, and a unique number.
- The entity responsible for placing cookies on Website’s User’s devices and gaining access to them is the Website’s Operator.
- Cookies are used to:
- create statistics that help us understand in what way the Website’s Users use web pages, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website’s User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to log in every time they enter the Website’s subpages;
- profiling in order to provide the User with customised materials in advertising networks, Google in particular.
- We use 2 types of cookies on our Webpage: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on User’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or closing the web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on User’s terminal equipment for a certain period of time specified in the file’s parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsers usually allow to store Cookies on User’s terminal devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. Web browsers allow to delete Cookies. It is also possible to block Cookies automatically. To find detailed information, go to Help tab or refer to your browser’s documentation.
- Disabling Cookies may affect the functionality of the Website.
- Cookies placed on terminal devices of the Website’s Users may be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website’s Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, Google in particular, to display ads suited for the manner in which the User uses the Website. To do so, they can store information about the User’s web navigation or the time spent on a particular website.
- Regarding the information on the User’s preferences stored by Google, the User has the right to access and edit the information stored in Cookies using: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about the Users’ activities require logging in the server layer. The Users’ personal data is used for the Service administration and to provide efficient hosting.
- Internet resources searched for by the User are identified through URL addresses. What other information can be stored?
- the time of obtaining requests,
- the time of sending responses,
- the user-agent - an HTTP header,
- information about errors that have occurred during an HTTP transaction,
- the referer link - in the case of entering the Webpage through a hyperlink,
- information about the User’s browser,
- information about the IP address,
- The abovementioned information is not related directly to any person visiting websites.
- The abovementioned information is used only for the Server administration.
- The User’s data can be transferred to third parties only within the limits of the law.
- Data allowing for the identification of an individual can be transferred only after this person’s consent.
- The Operator may be obliged to transfer data collected on the Website to authorised entities at their lawfully issued request.
Managing Cookies - How to Enable and Disable Cookies?
- If the User does not want to receive Cookies, they can change their browser’s settings. Remember that disabling Cookies necessary for the process of authentication, security, and profiling may cause difficulties in using or prevent you from using web pages.
- In order to manage Cookies, choose one of the browsers provided below and follow instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
Obligation to Provide Information
The personal data controller is OTORIA PHU Mirosława Puk.
The abovementioned personal data will be available at email@example.com. The Users have the right to access their personal data and the rights of rectification and erasure of personal data, as well as the right of restriction of data processing if they consider data processing to be done improperly.
Personal data will be stored in the database for 5 years.
Any User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if they consider personal data processing illegal.